- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Spending an hour in the company of the mighty mountain gorillas is a magical, once-in-a-lifetime experience and the more days you go for, the more hours you can squeeze into your trip. Visit Volcanoes National Park, a place that’s mesmerising and exhilarating at the same time, and trek through the luscious jungle to see the gorillas in the wild. If you don’t want to trek every day, there’s also options to visit the golden monkeys or trek through the craggy mountains.
Observe the mountain gorillas on Rwanda's slopes
Touching down, you will be met and transferred by road to Mountain Gorilla View Lodge. Positioned just 10 minutes by road from the main entrance of Volcanoes National Park, the home of the magical mountain gorillas. Above you towers Mount Karasimbi, the highest volcanic mountain in Virunga massif.
The accommodation is roomy and comfortable (but don't expect glamour), the food is good, the staff are warm and the views are simply splendid. The management here is extremely aware of the hotel's privileged location, and takes every step to protect and support the environment.
Other than gorilla trekking, you can visit Dian Fossey's grave, trek the endangered golden monkeys (there are just two habituated troops with 80 monkeys in total in the park that are available for visiting), or relax and watch the sunset from the veranda.
Finish in Kigali
You will be driven from Mountain Gorilla View Lodge to the airport for your onward journey.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits(One per person, non-resident)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
No Details Found